Product Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- 3DS Max, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
Product Designer / Austria / €45K+ / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Transport Design, Automotive, Motorcycle, Motorsport, Sketching, 3D CAD, Concept, Exterior, Interior, Alias, Adobe, Keyshot, 3Ds Max.
A diverse and playful leading global design consultancy are looking for a passionate and talented product designer to join their Austria based team. They are looking for someone to push the boundaries of design, keeping up-to-date with the growing trends in technology and be keen and confident to communicate their designs in both verbal and visual presentations. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 4 years’ experience, ideally with exposure to two-wheel projects. You will deliver creative, effective and innovative design solutions that help transform the norm so candidates for this role should be able to demonstrate creative thinking and an ability to tackle a wide range of projects.
If you also enjoy breath-taking views, craft beer and foosball, then we want to hear from you.
THE PRODUCT DESIGNER JOB
- Embracing innovation, and new trends in technology material and design to solve project design challenges.
- Refining and streamlining brand product design languages.
- Formulating a common design language for brads, including development of new products.
- Creating a cooperative climate that provides junior designers clear direction in terms of projects and skills development.
- The vast majority of your work will be focused towards two-wheel projects so previous experience is advantageous.
- Presenting your work to clients.
- Resourceful, intuitive and inventive problem solving.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
- A strong degree in Product Design/ Industrial Design is essential.
- Exceptional portfolio showing all levels of design process, must have excellence sketching, visualisation, graphic design and 3D CAD skills.
- An understanding of user journeys, manufacturing technology, diverse design processes, materials and trends.
- Self-motivated, energetic and inspiring member of the team, with the ambition to take on more responsibility and client interaction.
- Ability to travel.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- A good sense of humour.
- Fluency in English (though German skills are an asset)