Product Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Junior, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Solidworks
- Job Reference:
Junior – Mid-Level Product Designer / London / £20k – £30k (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Internet of Things, Consumer Products, Consumer Electronics, Cycling, Solidworks, Keyshot
We currently have an amazing and career defining opportunity to join one of London’s most impressive start ups. You will join a multidisciplinary team of passionate individuals who are on a mission to upgrade urban cycling. Building on a highly successful, high profile flagship product, that aims to tackle arguably the biggest problem for city cyclists, you will be joining a growing team that deliver innovative and clever solutions, a team that has big ambitions, strong ethics, and the drive to really make a difference in the industry.
THE DESIGNER ROLE
- Contribute to the end to end design development of new and existing products.
- Playing a key role in product development and innovation, working closely with the Head of Design and management team to identify new market segments.
- Ideating and producing sketches, visualisations and prototypes, with the ability to design across different product categories.
- Understanding of new technologies and materials.
- Dealing with suppliers and manufacturers and should have a good understanding of cost and budgets.
- Presenting concepts and attending meetings.
ABOUT THE DESIGNER
- A degree in a relevant creative discipline. BA / BSc in Product Design, Industrial Design.
- Relevant industry experience.
- A passion for cycling is advantageous.
- A developing portfolio of innovative and creative design work.
- Ambition to take on more responsibility, able to work autonomously with energy and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of Solidworks and Adobe Creative Suite.