Production Coordinator for Luxury Interiors & Furniture Studio Job
- West End, London
- Job Level:
- Manager, Mid-Level
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, InDesign
- Job Reference:
An international award winning Interior and Furniture design studio that work predominantly on international Residential and Commercial projects are seeking a dynamic Production Co-ordinator.
The role will involve:
- Management of all orders placed for products, from producing purchase orders to liaising with suppliers
- Management of invoices and organising payments when due
- Management of production schedule, including fabric arrivals, production lead times, delivery details and percentages paid
- Gaining quotations for deliveries & shipments at the best possible price
- Arranging collection & deliveries from supplier to client.
- Organising the clearance of Customs & Duties of products when applicable
- Ensuring any problems that arise in the manufacturing is resolved between London team, delivery, client and supplier
- Carrying out Quality Control Assessment on product when required
- Liaise with third parties on a daily basis, providing cost effective quotes to team
- Requesting comparison quotations from supplier for new products
- Following up & liaising with supplier in order to achieve the most optimised cost price
- Developing a design to allow it to be made within budget set for cost price & retail/trade
- Organising photography of new products between supplier & photographer
- Organisation of comparison prices between different suppliers
- Contributing to the daily running of London team
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position in the high end sector and experience with use of AutoCAD/Adobe/Estimate/Excel would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity with great scope for progression, so do not delay and get in contact with Alicia Moore, Creative Support, for further information!