I’m working closely with a design and manufacture studio that specialises in experiential design, set design and temporary installations. They are looking for a Production Design Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in South-West London.
- At least 5 years of experience in set / installation / stage design,
- Proficiency with Vectorworks, the Adobe suites and SketchUp,
- A strong understanding of construction and manufacturing,
- Strong design flair across all stages of a project from concept design to design development, to producing technical drawings for production,
- A passion for the design and creation of beautiful spaces.
It is essential that you have the ability to lead teams of up to 4/5 people (experience doing so) and have relevant project experience.
A full job description can be provided to suitable applicants.
To apply, please forward your up to date CV and portfolio of work to Katie Jones at Adrem Group and suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.