South West London Studio with a fantastic reputation for creating leading design, production and manufacture solutions in the events and temporary installation industry.
A Senior Production Designer is required to join its fabulous, growing studio which has gained an outstanding reputation in the industry.
You will have bags of creativity, be driven and experienced in delivering temporary installations and exhibitions for both private and corporate clients.
Having a workshop attached to the studio allows a very hands on role where you will be able to see your designs come to life.
Key Skills required
* Highly creative 3D designer with a passion for creating exciting, innovative and workable design.
* Experience in an equivalent position within the industry.
* Strong all-round design skills with a focus on concept creation and design development.
* Have a strong understanding of construction methodology and materials for the production of construction drawings.
* Ability to think creativity across all aspects of a project including design, use of budget, time allocation or construction method.
* Has a good understanding of the commercial aspects of delivering design.
* Proficient in Vectorworks 2D and 3D, Sketch Up and Adobe Suite. (Mac)
The role requires the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast track and dynamic environment.
You will be involved in the concept generation and design development for a diverse array of
projects from product launches, private parties, exhibitions, live events to corporate clients.
A strong sense of curiosity and ability in finding creative solutions to any brief, budget, challenge or deadline is an essential requirement.