Production Manager for Luxury Bespoke Furniture Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Production Manager for Luxury Bespoke Furniture
This award winning quintessentially British furniture brand are seeking a Production Manager to join their team.
The Production Manager will be assisted by the Production Assistant and will be responsible for ensuring that all workshops are able to deliver their demanding revenue targets for the region. This person will be expected to develop and nurture relationships with members of the sales team so they can offer highest levels of craftsmanship / service to their clients.
Brief overview of Key Responsibilities for the Production Manager role:
- Work in progress management
- Workshop Management
- Product Routing Document and Processes
- Sales Liaison
- Stock Control
- Sample Orders
- Quality Control
- Product Ambassador
Key Skills needed:
- Education Interior design or furniture design
- 2 years’ experience in a production role (ideally luxury sector)
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving license
- Immaculate attention to detail
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor (Creative Support) to hear more about the role!