Production & Project Coordinator – Interiors & Furniture Studio Job
- West End, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
One of London’s most prestigious interior and furniture designers with an effortless style and a love of noble elegant materials, are seeking a Production/Project Coordinator to join their talented and motivated team.
You will be responsible for overseeing and managing the production of high quality bespoke furniture and interior products and projects and will have an understanding of technical furniture construction and production methods.
Desired Skills for the Production/Project Coordinator –
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English is a must and knowledge of other languages is desirable (French or Italian)
- Be computer literate with experienced in 2D and 3D CAD skills including Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Quality control – to be responsible for the condition check and quality control of all pieces received in and departing the various gallery sites including all necessary administration work surrounding the condition of the pieces
- Ability to multitask and project manage the production of limited edition and bespoke furniture
- Interpreting sketches and drawings
- Input into the manufacture and construction of pieces
- Producing technical drawings and documents specifying the manufacture of furniture pieces
- Establishing design and performance criteria
- Testing product concepts using sketches, full scale models, hard prototypes and CAD
- Liaising with other departments and presenting results to management
- Planning work schedules: checking and coordinating timescales, resources and production information for promotion and marketing
- Organising international and domestic transport and delivery of furniture and sculpture
If you feel your experience matches the requirements for this role, please get in touch with Alicia Moore, Creative Support at Adrem Group.