Production Systems Coordinator For Gallery + Bespoke Furniture Brand
mid-weight to senior level – salary is dependent on experience
A new exciting role has developed to work within a production team in central London. The gallery is looking for top talent to work with the directors and team as well as the internationally renowned artists represented by the gallery. The Gallery has been one of the leaders in collectable limited edition design in the world. They are seeking an experienced, team player, with an exceptional eye and attention to detail.
- Admin Hero
- Worked within bespoke furniture / high end art
- Experience with CRM database
- Being able to coordinate POs, shipping, etc. working with the project managers
- Ability to multitask
- Super high attention to detail, dimensions, finishes
- Dynamic team player
- Stay calm under-pressure
- Great communication skills internal and external (using specialist and non-specialist language)
- Working with multiple members in team across different manufacturers and projects
- Languages (preferred but not essential): French, Italian
- Understanding of manufacturing processes (including but not limited to, fabrication, casting, moulding GRP, engineering processes, upholstery, as well as traditional woodworking techniques)
Please get in touch to hear more about the role.