An award winning architectural and design practice are looking for a Project Administrator and Document Controller to support their fast-paced team. The practice operates across architecture, urban design and interiors. You will be working closely with the Practice Manager and supporting various members of the team through project admin and document control. This is a great opportunity for someone to further these skills within a creative and friendly environment.
- Document control using software such as Aconex, BIW, and 4Projects for projects
- Ensuring paperwork and documents are filed appropriately
- Organising and managing diaries and emails for the project teams
- Supporting project associate or project architects to make sure quality standards are maintained
- Assist with any overflow projects as needed
- Booking in meetings and preparing refreshments as necessary
- Answering phone calls for the office and taking messages if needed
- Proficient in Document Control software such as Aconex, BIW, 4Projects, etc.
- Proficient in MS office
- Experience in Union Square Workspace system preferred
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure
- Be a proactive member of the team and always eager to help