A fantastic opportunity for an experienced architect to join one of Cambridge’s top design studios, who demonstrate true dedication to their employees work life balance.
You will represent the practice by engaging with high value clients (new & existing), developing briefs and concepts for projects, generally valued at £5m-£70m+, across a range of sectors (residential, education, sports, workplace and more), Once a brief is established, you will be responsible for developing projects through to completion, with full support from senior staff and a junior team.
This is the ideal opportunity for a confident architect, looking to work on an array of high-value projects without working a 45hr+ week!
- 4 years post Part III/ARB experience in a UK practice
- Revit software proficiency (BIM Level 2 projects) (highly desired, training provided)
- Confident client facing skills/abilities
- Work/Life balance – this practice has a 7-hour work policy, with directors locking the office doors at 5:30pm-6pm
- Income protection
- Flexible working (start early/finish early)
- Christmas closure (in addition to standard holiday and public days)
- A social work environment with over 14 nationalities
- A succession plan to detail how you can progress to the next stage of your career
For further details on this fantastic opportunity send your CV + folio to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group.