A rapidly expanding studio that has already carved out a reputation for producing award-winning projects is on the hunt for an ambitious, delivery-fluent, commercially minded and fully qualified architect for its team.
This is a key role within the practice and offers excellent short & long-term career prospects.
You must be a good communicator, capable of dealing directly with clients, contractors and external consultants on-site in a Project Architect capacity, ensuring the delivery of award-worthy schemes that were founded upon sound design principles.
You will garner exposure to a broad array of high-value flagship projects with some of the most sought after clients in Manchester!
The successful candidate will be capable of:
- Working on projects from inception through to completion (including on-site experience)
- Inspiring confidence & innovation within the practice at large (c. 25 staff)
- Leading a small team (2 minimum) whilst operating in a hands on role
- Proven ability to liaise directly with contractors
- Reviewing Revit/BIM models
Please apply to Reece Nevel with a CV & portfolio of work to be considered.