Due to a large number of recent project wins, an award-winning international Irish architectural practice I work closely with is seeking to add a Project Architect with strong Revit skills to their team in Dublin on a full-time permanent basis.
You must have Ireland or UK work experience to be considered.
You will need:
- To be RIAI / RIBA registered
- A strong level of experience working on commercial, residential or industrial projects
- Project running experience
- An excellent working knowledge of UK or Irish building regulations
- A strong portfolio showing individual design development
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- The natural ability to build strong rapports with clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural leadership skills
- UK or Ireland industry experience essential
This firm boasts an excellent reputation throughout Ireland for having a great staff retention rate and for having very happy staff! Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity and send your CV through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group – or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion (my contact details can be found on the Adrem website).