A vibrant and growing studio based near Oxford Circus is urgently looking for a talented all-rounder with an eye for detail and ability to lead and deliver complex projects.
This highly-regarded firm specialises in large-scale Science, Laboratory, Research and Higher Education projects. They provide excellent work-life balance and opportunity to grow within their business.
The ideal candidate would be an ARB-registered Architect / Project Runner.
- Advanced Revit skills (essential)
- Experience in Heritage / Grade 1 Listed projects
- Liaison and coordination experience
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Long term, rolling contract (6-months+) with a view to go permanent
- Hourly rates £25 – 30 per hour and possibly more, depending on experience
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.