I’m working with a reputable AJ100 architectural practice who need an experienced Project Architect capable of designing and delivering high-profile, medium-large scale schemes across London, to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial and Mixed-Use.
The successful Project Architect will:
- Ideally have 5+ years’ of post Part III industry experience,
- Be an all-rounder Architect with strong design and delivery skills,
- Be able to inspire and lead a small team whilst still operating in a hands on role,
- Have a strong background in the residential, commercial or mixed-use sectors,
- Have experience using Revit on live projects, candidates with expert knowledge of Revit will be shown preference but it isn’t essential as training can be provided,
- Have successfully delivered at least 2 UK based schemes, ideally in London.
To enquire about this Project Architect role, or if you would like to see what other roles Adrem currently has to offer, please send your up to date CV and some work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group.