Project Architect – Revit Job
- Bedford, Bedfordshire
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, Revit
- Job Reference:
A Creative Practice – specialising in Architecture, Master planning and Urban design – have opened up a new office in London. They are now seeking a talented Project Architect to join their team.
Having just started a major Architectural Project in London, this is your opportunity to become a part of the this successful studio as they grow in reputation. The right Project Architect will have a history of proven Job running experience with the ability to take projects through all RIBA plan of works – stages 0 to 7. A keen eye for residential design and attention to technical detail will play a major part of this role.
You will only be reporting to the Design Director – whilst running projects and delivering them to the standard of the practice. Making amendments, liaising with internal/external consultants and general Job running duties.
Do you match the following criteria?
- 3 years post-qualification experience – RIBA Part 3 or CIAT
- AutoCAD (3+ years) and Revit (1+year)
- Working knowledge of the British building regulations is a must which will be proven in your portfolio
- Proven experience on large scale residential schemes (100+ units min)
Benefits Package you could be earning:
- Performance based – profit share scheme
- Company Pension scheme – above market rate
- Private Healthcare scheme – can be upgraded to include family
- Flexible working hours – can be negotiated as per the individuals needs
- Annual Salary – £34,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
Get in touch with Rommel – Consultant at ADREM with your application – consisting of a CV + Portfolio (less than 10Mb total)