Project Architect with Microstation/Revit Job
- London, West London
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Microstation, Revit
- Job Reference:
Are you looking for a long-term opportunity at a company with outstanding work-life balance and a diverse dynamic team? Then look no further and APPLY today for a unique role at one of the fastest-growing and award-winning Architectural studios in West London!
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record in delivering large-scale projects (Residential OR Mixed Use)
- Advanced Microstation
- Advanced Revit (not essential but highly desirable)
- Immediate start – interviews are being held NOW
- 6 months+
- This opportunity is open to both contract and permanent candidates
- Career progression opportunities
- Hourly rates – from £20p/h, negotiable, depending on skills, experience and availability
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architecture role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.