Project Assistant – East London Architects Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An architectural practice in East London who design projects within the arts, education and cultural sectors are looking for a Project Assistant to join their team. This is a Creative Support role where you will be supporting 1-2 Project Design Teams.
Advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills are essential for this role with demonstrable graphic expertise, a design eye and excellent attention to detail. The ideal person will also have great communication skills both internally and externally and have the ability to work well in a team to meet demanding deadlines.
- Creating documents and reports in InDesign, using templates, including gathering information, layout and continuity of style within reports
- Manage and coordinate drawing issue protocols
- Receiving and logging incoming drawings and consultant’s reports
- Maintaining up to date project data and records
- Organising project meetings, booking rooms and arranging travel where required
- General typing and minute taking
- Ensuring proper storage and retrieval of filing
- Research as required by the project team (eg. listing entries, building control record drawings, technical information)
- Updating project and contact databases
- Colouring and labelling of sketches and drawings using Photoshop
- Coordinate studio meetings, events and manage the studio environment
- Cover of reception, as required
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning design firm where you’ll have great exposure to high profile architectural projects.