Project Coordinator Refrigeration – Saudi Arabia Job
- AED 13,000/month
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Our Client is a world leader in Industrial Refrigeration and is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator with strong background in Industrial Refrigeration mainly in Food and Beverage in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and will be responsible for the following.
Smooth flow of operation, support the Project Managers, Project Engineers and Site Supervisors. Would be the vital link between all departments of the office and sites. The Project Coordinator is a liaison officer between all employees involved in the projects.
- Follows the project from start to post hand-over.
- Being involved in the project from the planning stages.
- Perform quality assurance, control inspections and submittal reviews.
- Proactively coordinates projects and acting as central point of contact for the project team.
- The Project Coordinator will be the link between all the various departments.
- Follow-up on site reports/ instructions from the site.
- Prepare Purchase Orders/ Technical Submittals / O & M’s.
- Manage all aspects of designated engagement projects.
- Reporting to the project manager on the development of the project.
- Quick in solving problems as any delay stall the whole process.
- Ensure equipment is procured on the right time and following up on alternative storage arrangements.
- Tracks materials procured.
- Sticks to the project plan/update.
- Coordinate the work (partially) when required with the client.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the immediate Supervisor/Manager.
- Will need to travel to different regions in Saudi Arabia depending on the project location.
- Engineering Degree or any related course
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Project Coordinator.
- Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills in English
- Ability to prepare reports and proposals.
- Good time management, multi-tasking and experienced in handling projects.
- Candidate Should be in Saudi Arabia with Transferable Iqama.
Apply for this job now online or call Zeeshan Ashraf at the Adrem Dubai on +971 4 556 1421 for a confidential chat regarding this role or other opportunities in Saudi Arabia or the greater Middle East.
Adrem Dubai are specialists in Industrial Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing and Firefighting system jobs in the Middle East.