Project Executive Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
One of London’s hottest rental management companies with a portfolio of high quality designed and well connected rental accommodation is looking for a Project Executive to work across all departments in the company. As Project Executive you will build instant rapport and inspire confidence and trust. You will be a high performing individual with meticulous attention to detail and exemplary organisation interpersonal skills. Dealing with suppliers and contractors you will also understand design, buildings and floor plans and like to see the end product. This role is full of variety and no day will be the same.
In return the company are committed to creating a diverse and supportive environment with great benefits and clear career progression.
- Input into, and review of, designs for development plots, considering the use and activation of all areas of the development
- Input into interior design decisions, including selection of furniture and finishes, with focus on PRS market and Design for Management
- Managing communication with suppliers, ensuring smooth working relationship between GLL and supplier
- Interaction with key developers within East Village and the surrounding area
Examples of Ad Hoc Projects:
- Ad hoc projects come up which require researching, costing, writing reports for the board, and seeing them through to installation and ongoing management.
These range from retrofitting keyless lock systems to the installation of rentable storage pods for residents.
- Maintaining and developing personal technical knowledge
- Challenging the sector’s accepted norm
- Investigating new initiatives
This is a role that requires proven expertise, gained from experience:
- Working with architect plans and construction drawings
- Confidence with using contractor document management systems such as Conject, Asite, Dome
- Report and Brief writing
- Setting up and managing excel spreadsheets
- Experience of managing competing demands, with demonstrable relevant transferable skills
- Demonstrable success in customer service delivery and appraisal
- Excellent track record of performance
- Positive attitude; diligent multitasker able to prioritise and excel under pressure
- A flexible, proactive approach
If this role sounds like you, please contact Amy Welch