Project FF&E Coordinator for Hospitality Furnishing Company Job
- South West London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A company with over 30 years of experience of furnishing within the hospitality sector and who are now one of the largest contract furniture manufacturers in the UK are seeking an FF&E Project Co-ordinator to join their busy and expanding team.
You will be working on a variety of projects, which range from coordinating and managing production of furniture for hotels and coordinating and managing high end residential furnishing projects.
Key responsibilities –
- Management of all aspects of assigned projects from initial stages through to installation and after sales.
- Administrative and organisational support of assigned projects and the projects team
- Manage the processing and ordering of project specifications alongside our procurement and sales administrators
- Management of project budgets
- Maintenance of the company’s range of hardcopy and computer resources and records to ensure all relevant sections are kept up to date
- Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by the Directors within the Company.
- Putting together quotations, managing procurement, FF&E specification and producing presentation boards
The ideal candidate will have –
- A degree in a relevant field
- Experience working on hotels and high end residential projects
- A minimum of three years relevant experience in FF&E
- Excellent organisational and communication skills essential
- Great initiative and resourcefulness
- Impressive knowledge of wide range of suppliers
- Ability to work within budgets and to apportion expenditure wisely
- Excellent pc skills and good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a calm manner under pressure and not afraid to multi-task as and when required
- Ability to conduct oneself professionally with clients and in project team meetings
- Ability to work to a variety of briefs – and not be restrained by subjective opinion
This is a fantastic opportunity for a competent person with huge initiative to be part of a successful and growing furniture manufacturing company so please do not delay and apply to Alicia Moore, Creative Support Consultant at Adrem Group.