Project Lead – Architect (Eastern Europe) (F/M) Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Project Lead – Architect (Eastern Europe) (F/M)
A leading German retail brand is currently planning an expansion plan into Eastern Europe and seeking a Project Lead to join their diverse and growing team.
Based out of Hamburg, with regular travel to Eastern Europe, you will be responsible for handling planning and construction phases of up and coming projects, including selecting the sub contractors to carry out the work. You will be involved with a diverse multidisciplinary talented team and forward thinking engineers to make the company’s overall vision for future projects a reality.
You’ll be expected to adhere to tight deadlines, and maintain a controlled budget, look after contracts and maintain constant contact with all sub contractors engaged in the project.
– A fluent German Architect with Polish being a massive plus.
– Commanding several years experience under your belt in the field of design planning and construction management.
– Team player
– Confident in managing and guiding superstructures and big projects
– Happy to travel to Eastern Europe regularly
– Keen eye for detail and high quality standards with different trades.
– Very comfortable in a project management role and ensure all subcontractors are adhering to project schedule
– Driven and passionate for success
– Well versed in AutoCad and MS Project
– Either located or willing to relocate to Hamburg
Apply for this job now online or call Emad Soliman at Adrem on +971 4 556 1421 for a confidential chat regarding this role or other international Architecture opportunities in Hamburg or elsewhere in Europe
Adrem are specialists in Project Lead Architect positions both in Europe, Middle East and in the Far East.