A multifaceted international design studio is seeking a Project Manager to run their 3D sound exhibition design projects. The studio designs products and installations across the globe with this specific team focusing on the relationship between sound and people. As a project manager you will be driving projects on your own initiative and working in line with the studio’s multi-disciplinary approach.
- Liaise with clients, partners and the team to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage resourcing, project planning and communication with clients
- Work with the accounts department to track team finances, profitability, forecasts, invoices, etc.
- Create appropriate scope for work such as timelines and budgets
- Business development via identifying new business opportunities, creating unique proposals, presenting to clients and winning work
- Set targets and plans for the team to grow
- At least 4 years project experience, ideally working across 3D sound projects
- Experience managing budgets and team finances
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and handle high stress situations
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both autonomously and with a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to create key relationships through a social and welcoming personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive and InDesign