Project Manager for Award-Winning VM Agency Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A multi-award-winning agency whose skills range from design, project management, manufacture and installation of bespoke luxury retail window display schemes and in-store visual merchandising; as well as events and sculpture. Are known for their creativity, quality and experience. Their clients range from smaller design consultants through to international retailers. We work with a variety of industry sectors including fashion, beauty, active, retail as well as hospitality and cultural organisations. We have an extensive client base including Selfridges, Levi’s, Ted Baker, the V&A and the Tate and many more.
The job holder will be responsible for winning and managing client projects from inception to sign off of final accounts. The role is responsible for taking the client’s brief and managing the expectations of the client to ensure that the brief is met successfully, that is to say, on time, on budget and to the required standard.
The role will liaise with our manufacturing partners to ensure that the project is delivered and completed successfully, which is to say on time, on budget and to the required standard. The position will require the post holder to take a supportive role in managing the company’s health and safety by both engendering a safe working culture, complying with safe practices of work.
- Project Management experience (3-5 years minimum in a similar environment)
- Essential Winning new business and retaining clients
- Essential Excellent knowledge of materials and manufacturing (industry specific)
- Essential Retail industry experience – either agency or client side
- Essential Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator or CAD skills
- Advantageous A 3D package such as Vectorworks