Project Manager UAE – Industrial Refrigeration Job
- AED 25,000/month
- Job Level:
- Manager, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Our Client is a world leader in Industrial Refrigeration with region HQ in UAE and is seeking a Project Manager with experience in Industrial Refrigeration mainly in Food and Beverage industry.
As Project Manager you will be based in UAE and will be responsible for full project lifecycle from design through to execution of largescale temperature controlled cold stores throughout the region.
- The Project Manager is responsible to manage project from design through to handover.
- Monitor and maintain budget responsibility for all projects.
- Working with different teams; procurement, logistics, sales, finance, design, construction.
- Manages design and planning in coordination with the engineering department.
- Maintain contact with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Purchase of equipment from approved suppliers and coordinate material logistics.
- Approves purchase orders and expenses for projects and to complete projects within budget.
- Closely monitors project activities during construction and takes the initiative to advice on opportunities for improvements.
- Prepare project evaluation reports and costing and discuss variances with Ops Manager.
- Monitor site health and safety regulations.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree.
- 5+ years’ experience as Project Manager in Industrial Refrigeration should apply.
Apply for this job now online or call Zeeshan Ashraf at the Adrem Dubai on +971 4 556 1421 for a confidential chat regarding this role or other opportunities in UAE or the greater Middle East.
Adrem Dubai are specialists in Industrial Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing and Firefighting system jobs in UAE and the Greater Middle East.