One of the World’s Leading Architectural Studio’s is on the hunt for a Project Manager.
You will join a company that has a global reach and its sights set firmly on securing flagship projects in London + Europe. With an enviable portfolio of award winning projects in almost every sector, you will be joining a world leader that is committed to pushing the boundaries of architecture.
This position is best suited to an experienced Project Manager with a proven commercial acumen coupled with the proven ability to manage and develop Client relationships.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be comfortable putting together design programmes
- Have a detailed knowledge of contracts
- Possess the ability to lead / be involved in competitions (BID Manager experience welcomed here)
- Offer the proven ability to liaise with site based staff
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the RIBA Stages of Work.
Please get in touch with Carl Nevel to find out more about this amazing opportunity.