Project & Marketing Coordinator
£24,000 – £28,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
A really exciting and diverse role has become available with an award-winning RIBA architectural practice based in Hampshire who are looking for a Project & Marketing Coordinator to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Project & Marketing Coordinator will have a varied day to day workload, and will therefore need to have excellent time management skills as you will be required to split your week up with different activities including marketing, research & development, document control and general administration.
- Marketing duties including putting together bid documents and presentations, managing internal and external social media accounts, managing CRM including updating with new contacts, inputting information about existing contacts and updating project deadlines
- Research & Development duties including sector research, managing CPD & conferences, keeping up to date with industry trends and news
- Document Control duties including being the key point of contact for information on the document control portal, making sure all information is correct and ensuring the filing set up is adhered to
- General Administrative duties
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a related role (marketing/R&D/document control/administration) gained within an architecture/construction environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multitask and manage your own workload
- A good understanding of marketing and social media
This is a really great opportunity to join a growing, established architectural practice who will offer you a competitive salary, good benefits including flexible working hours and continued training and mentoring to ensure your professional development. This firm are committed to creating an enjoyable, sociable working environment and organise regular team get-togethers and even have an annual trip.
For more information on this vacancy, please get in touch with Gemma Naylor at Adrem Group – 0207 562 8282.