Project Support For Leading Architect Practice
This full-time, permanent position is a varied, hands-on role suitable for someone who appreciates the importance of being a proactive and helpful support to project teams, senior architectural staff and the wider business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Document Control for drawings, ensuring accuracy of information and distribution to relevant parties via Conject and/or Aconex in time-efficient manner
- QA processing of project documents, downloading and uploading information onto Extranet systems
- Updating drawing registers and project directories on regular basis
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems
- Updating project calendars undertaking other administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, expenses, binding, photocopying and printing.
- Working as part the Admin Team (comprising PAs, receptionists, project support and facilities assistance) to support the wider office and ‘mucking in’ to ensure clients and visitors feel welcome and are looked after.
- A self-starter, proactive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and helpful demeanour
- Willing to learn our systems and protocols and encourage others to follow suit
- Proud of their keen attention to detail and organised approach to administrative tasks
- Down to earth and a good team player
- MS Project Advantageous
- Intermediate at Excel, InDesign + PowerPoint is also advantageous
- Experienced in document control and general project support
Please get in touch to hear more about the role!