Public Relations Manager (Europe) for Leading Global Architecture
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
A global Architectural and Design firm has an exciting vacancy for a Public Relations Manager to run their Europe region. This person will develop and execute PR programs that will drive visibility and shape their reputation in distinct markets.
- Creating + updating the regional PR plan
- Creating material for press releases such as pitches, case stories, fact sheets, talking points etc.
- Maintaining media lists + relationships
- Researching and gathering project materials such as case stories, renderings and photography for pitches
- Identifying story angles and maintaining strong relationships with appropriate journalists and publications
- Arranging and recognise opportunities for key Spokespeople and Directors
- Working closely with Firm-wide PR, external PR agency and Marketing teams on research, campaigns and regional projects
- Knowing the Firms portfolio in detail and understanding practice area capabilities
- Conducting market research with aims to network and grow media presence
- Preferably a degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communications or other relevant subjects
- Must have worked within architecture or similar environment (built)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to craft prepare and execute writing assignments in a timely manner
- Writing: ability to craft, prepare, and execute writing assignments quickly and appropriately across platforms (pitches, project narratives, blog posts, bylines)
- Knowledge of copy editing and fact checking
- At least 5 years of experience within a similar role
- Proficiency in Adobe CS and Microsoft Office
- A proactive and dynamic individual with a desire to strive for results
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Capable of working closely with a team to provide guidance and manage where necessary
To hear more about the role please get in touch with Gemma Naylor
Keywords: Public Relations, Strategy, Content, bids, Architecture, Built environment, media relations, PR,