QA & QC Engineer Refrigeration – Saudi Arabia Job
- AED 10,000/month
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Our Client is a world leader in Industrial Refrigeration and is seeking a QA/QC Engineer with experience in Industrial Refrigeration mainly in Food and Beverage in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and will be responsible for the following.
To implement all aspects of quality assurance and quality control in accordance with the contract documents, relevant international standards and local authorities’ requirements in Saudi Arabia. The role requires hands on understanding and practical experience of expediting QA/QC inspections in an industrial refrigeration plant.
- Perform quality assurance, control inspections and submittal reviews.
- Organize, implement, conduct and manage the QA/QC programs as per the Company’s Quality Policy.
- Coordinates the document controls for technical submittals, drawings, etc. with the Project Team.
- Coordinates all inspections, monitor required tests and records inspections and tests made as per the Contract Plan and Contract Specifications.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding work performance and hold authority to stop work in any area where discrepancies remain uncorrected.
- Provide technical support to the Project Manager and guidance to site staff in submission of materials for approval, request for inspection, shop drawings, As-built drawings, O & M manual.
- Ensure that Non-Conformance Report (NCR) is raised once the activities deviated from the Contrac.
- Coordinate with the project staff to compile and maintain pertinent records of inspection and testing until end of the contract and all pertinent records for retention on completion of the project.
- Oversee all site problems with regards to QA/QC
- Represent the company to third parties for presenting QA/QC issues resolution.
- Must have minimum 05 years of experience in Industrial Refrigeration in Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Refrigeration Engineering
- Excellent knowledge in different industrial refrigeration work scope with full understanding and implementation of Quality Standards
- Experience in interpreting tests on mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and commissioning with codes
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Able and willing to travel to different projects
Apply for this job now online or call Zeeshan Ashraf at the Adrem Dubai on +971 4 556 1421 for a confidential chat regarding this role or other opportunities in Saudi Arabia or the greater Middle East.
Adrem Dubai are specialists in Industrial Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing and Firefighting system jobs in the Middle East.