Are you looking for the next step in your career? Something more ambitious with the scope to grow & run your own London-based team for an established design firm?
We are working exclusively with a design & planning consultancy that has recently set up a swanky open plan office in the Central London and is now on the hunt for a talented Architect that can take a lead role within the studio.
This position promises the successful individual heaps of autonomy and a large degree of influence over the future of the London based team. You will join the firm to work on residential & commercial projects for the likes of Grovesnor Estates, Crest Nicholson & Berkeley Homes.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Architect with around 2-7 years post qualification experience garnered on small to medium scale UK based developer-led projects. An Associate Director position will be immediately available for the successful individual who displays the following:
- Ability to take on a lead design (principle designer) role
- Take responsibility for the studios medium sized projects
- The necessary skills to secure work from existing (& new) client frameworks
- Willingness to contribute to the strategic aims of the business
- Management skills necessary to oversee the work of junior members of the team
- Ability to mentor and give advice to junior members.
- A hands on approach (leading from the front management style)
In order to be considered for this position you must be full qualified (RIBA/ARB).
You will enjoy our client’s full investment backing, as well as a bonus relating to personal and company profits. With offices nationwide and their plans for rapid growth in London, it is an excellent time to join and become a part of a company that has seen continued success across the UK since its creation.
The company has aspirations to be a leader in its chosen sector(s) through a thoughtful, innovative & design-led approach to its clients briefs; therefore we ask all applicants to reflect this ethos/ambition.
This opportunity will set the right individual on the career trajectory to Partnership.
Submit your details to Carl to have your application reviewed and to receive further information on this fantastic opportunity!