If you’re a RIBA Part III qualified or ARB registered Architect and you’re looking for something new, I’m currently working with two very different architecture practices that could offer you what you’re looking for.
Highly design-focused, medium-size practice with a close-knit team and beautiful portfolio of built projects. If design is paramount to you, this practice is where you want to be.
Projects: A mix of new build and restoration – Residential (medium-large scale), Commercial, Fit-Out.
The successful Architect / Project Runner will:
- Be RIBA Part III qualified or ARB registered
- Have experience running medium-large scale projects
- Have on-site experience
- Enjoy working within the residential and commercial sectors
- Have proven ability of liaising directly with clients – excellent communication skills essential.
A reputable AJ100 practice who need an experienced Project Architect, capable of delivering high-profile commercial schemes in the city of London, to join their London team.
Projects: Initially Commercial-heavy, plus Residential and Mixed-Use.
The successful Project Architect will:
- Ideally have 5+ years’ of post Part III industry experience,
- Be an all-rounder Architect with strong design and delivery skills
- Be able to inspire and lead a small team whilst still operating in a hands on role
- Have successfully delivered at least 2 UK based commercial schemes, ideally in London but not essential
To enquire about either role, or if you would like to see what other roles Adrem currently has to offer please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group or feel free to get in touch with me directly for a confidential discussion – please note my contact details can be found on the Adrem website.