Qualified Architect – Residential & Education – Revit (BIM) Job
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
An award-winning architectural practice renowned for its residential & education related urban regeneration projects across the UK has an outstanding opportunity for a qualified architect to join its new London based team!
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years post qualification experience designing and delivering residential & education projects. The practice promises exciting design opportunities working in a growing, friendly and collaborative environment. We welcome applications from candidates with the following –
- RIBA Part 3 or ARB qualified
- UK based post qualification experience working at all RIBA stages
- Demonstrable leadership skills, the ability to enthuse and inspire a growing team
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Expertise in and an enthusiasm about residential & education projects
- Strong design & technical skills coupled with a creative flair
- Software proficiency: Revit, SketchUp & Adobe Creative Suite
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a supportive office environment that will ensure continued professional & career development and also an in-house Revit training program.
Please forward an updated CV for the attention of Carl to be considered.