Qualified Architect – RIBA Part 3 Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Rhino, V-Ray, Vectorworks
- Job Reference:
A prime residential consultancy, with their head office in the heart of London, are seeking a talented Project Architect who has delivered projects before.
Specialising in residential, commercial (offices) and arts projects in central London, the team apply care and attention to every project. They get involved in all manner of high-spec projects: refurbishments and re-developments to restoration of listed buildings from £1 to 3 million +.
As an ever growing entity in the high-end residential sector of London, this consultancy is expanding and looking to grown it’s in house Architecture team. If you meet the following criteria, you could become a part of this success:
- Exposure to all RIBA Stages of Work 0-7
- Helped or lead in the delivery of Projects either in residential, commercial or arts/culture
- Proficient in the use of: Vectorworks, Rhino and V-ray
- Hold qualifications in Architecture (or equivalent)
Should you match these requirements and be interested, get in touch with Rommel @ ADREM or send a copy of your CV + Portfolio