Qualified Architect with Revit Job
- City of Westminster, London
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Revit, SketchUp
- Job Reference:
Do you have what it takes to work for a pioneering British Architectural Practice in London? This design lead firm has a strong background in leading their unique design style and ethos right throughout the entire practice. They are now resourcing for a Project Architect well versed in Revit.
Currently involved with two high profile clients, the variety and scope of these projects range from Television broadcasting offices to major sporting organisation venues. This is an amazing opportunity to be involved in some of the UK’s most lavish and collaborative Architectural works. They have been responsible for some of the major Architectural works of our time and are ranked as one of the leading design orientated AJ100 practices.
If you match the key criteria below, get in touch to discuss your suitability and the role in further depth:
- RIBA Part 3 + ARB Registered
- Having been involved in all RIBA plan of works – stages 0-7
- UK Project experience – on-site experience is a must
- Revit proficiency – minimum 2 years professional experience
- Stable career progression is important
Should you be able to prove these characteristics, you can expect to receive a generous annual salary and company perks (£40,000 to £50,000) depending upon your experience.
Contact Rommel at ADREM Group on with your CV + Portfolio (less than 10Mb).