We are working with an award-winning international Irish architectural practice who are looking to recruit a number of recently qualified Architects into their Dublin office on a full-time permanent basis. Previous experience of working in Ireland isn’t essential as training will be provided, but you must have UK industry experience to be considered.
Our client is offering the successful Architect:
- Exposure to various iconic UK based and international projects, ranging in size and complexity
- Revit and AutoCAD training
- A competitive starting graduate salary and good benefits
- A highly supportive network of experienced Architects to work alongside with
You will need:
- To be RIAI / RIBA Part III qualified
- Experience using a range of design software
- The drive to learn and constantly build upon your skills
This firm boasts an excellent reputation throughout Ireland for having a great staff retention rate and for having very happy staff! Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity and send your CV through to Katie Jones at Adrem Group directly – or get in touch for a confidential discussion.