An award-winning landscape architectural practice is seeking a Receptionist and Office Administrator to support their office. The practice specialises in green infrastructure planning and sustainability. This role is great opportunity for someone looking to work within a creative and passionate environment.
- Reception and front of house tasks thru greeting clients, answering phones, making refreshments, book meeting rooms, etc.
- Overseeing the reception/kitchen areas and maintaining a high standard of tidiness
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the office
- Assist with project administration and management of the main database
- Assist with PQQ and tender documents
- Maintain personal records to ensure both general and project files are accurate and complete
- Sort post and book couriers, printing and binding when needed
- Order catering for weekly team meetings
- PA support to directors via diary management and booking travel/accommodations when necessary
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency in InDesign desirable
- Interest in architecture and design desirable
- Eagerness to get stuck in the industry and help wherever is needed