An award-winning architecture and design practice is seeking an outgoing Receptionist to support their office. The practice specialises in offices, residential, retail, hotels, schools and masterplanning. This role is great opportunity for someone looking to be in a sociable environment within creative support.
- Reception and front of house tasks thru greeting clients, answering phones, making refreshments, book meeting rooms, etc.
- Overseeing the reception/kitchen/meeting room areas and maintaining a high standard of tidiness
- Sort post, distribute deliveries and book couriers
- Maintain the admin team diary and meeting room diary
- Manage log system of oyster cards, cameras, laser measures, PPE, etc.
- Arrange and plan events such as in-house CPDs, quarterly company socials, site tours, charity events, etc.
- Maintain subscriptions and orders of stationary, kitchen, bathroom and office supplies
- Assist HR with ad hoc administrative duties
- Manage petty cash
- Professional, approachable and confident composure when dealing with people of all levels
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Sociable and eager to build good relationships with team
- Strong team work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Mac operating system desirable