Receptionist for Award Winning Design Studio Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
An award winning architectural practice are looking for a Receptionist to join their team. This role would suit someone who is interested in the arts, design and culture who has good customer services skills and some administrative experience. The company are known for their cultural projects worldwide and have won a string of high profile design awards over the years. The atmosphere of the office is warm and friendly and the company offer career support and value good culture.
This is a diverse role where you’ll be supporting all areas of the studio including the design teams as well as the Assistant Practice Manager. You will also be working alongside another receptionist which gives a great team focus on the role.
- Working with other Receptionist to run an effective and efficient front-of-house, undertaking a diversity of tasks as required.
- Meeting and greeting guests, and informing staff that visitors have arrived
- Taking calls and delivering messages in a prompt and professional manner
- Booking and organising taxis / couriers as requested
- Ordering lunches for meetings
- Dealing with all incoming / outgoing post
- Ordering stationery supplies each week
- Document archiving
- Doing initial investigation into supplies and services for the studio, making contact, and purchasing
- Daily management
- Supporting the marketing team