Receptionist for Clerkenwell Creative Design Studio Job
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
A high-profile London Architecture and Design practice based in Clerkenwell are looking for a Front of House Receptionist. Stationed in a large, lively, creative design studio within a friendly and dynamic environment the successful person for this role will be confident, presentable and portray excellent phone skills, communication skills and commitment to the role. They will come with previous experience in a similar role or a customer service role ideally within a creative, design or arts environment.
To provide full time reception cover and ad hoc administrative support to the office.
- Responsibility for answering and redirecting all incoming calls to the main switchboard (taking a message where redirected call cannot be received by internal staff).
- Screening of incoming calls for senior personnel and taking messages where appropriate.
- Greeting clients and visitors to the studio.
- Maintaining up to date telephone listings.
- Sorting incoming post and entering into log. Logging all incoming special deliveries.
- Booking meeting rooms and ensuring reception area is tidy.
- Booking taxi’s and couriers.
- Providing ad-hoc secretarial / administrative support to other teams when required.
- Collaborate good working relationships with the wider administration team.
If you think you have the experience, skills and attributes for this role, please send your CV.