International Architect practice is looking for a Receptionist to be the face of the company for their London studio. You will be the first point of contact for their Global wide company information mailbox as well as provide support to the administration team.
- Switchboard responsibilities – Answers incoming calls in a timely and professional manner transferring and relaying messages as required, front of house responsibilities, greet visitors
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable for external visitors at all times, managing post and deliveries
- Booking & coordinating couriers and deliveries
- Responsible for office consumables, catering and stationary
- Organise meetings/room bookings and processing and ordering of staff business cards
Administration team support
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Support office archiving, including the retrieval and collection of documents and updating the records
If you are a team player with strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills and discreet with handling highly confidential information please contact Geeta Bhudia.