An architectural firm with an abundance of awards is now looking for a friendly and dynamic receptionist to join their front of house team. The firm strives to be the best in what they do, and they are looking for a receptionist which reflects that mindset. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to become a part of a rapidly growing and energetic team. The ideal person would be someone who is highly professional and who delivers a high level of customer services to clients and visitors.
- First point of contact to all visitors – offering drinks, informing relevant staff of visitor arrivals, showing visitors to meeting rooms, etc.
- Taking and transferring incoming calls, answer queries and taking notes when necessary
- Booking travel, catering and couriers
- Managing all post and ensuring they are delivered as appropriate
- Assisting with general housekeeping – eg. Checking when stationary and office supplies are needed, ensuring everything is tidy and presentable, making sure meeting rooms are set up etc.
- Providing support to the EA and Studio Coordinator when required
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Professional and friendly at all times and through all avenues (phone, face to face and email)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely proactive and takes initiative
- Ability to multitask and stay organised
- Motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office