A top urban design and architectural practice in Central London is looking for a receptionist to join their team. Your role will be to provide integral reception and front of house duties and supporting the office manager and administration team to ensure the smooth running of the office and its team.
- Reception duties, meet and greet all visitors, ensure the appearance of reception, meeting rooms and communal areas are always to a high standard.
- Arrange post and booking of couriers, printing, binding, organising and controlling the catering for the office including meeting room bookings and provision of refreshments for meetings.
- General secretarial support to the team as a whole and PA support to a few directors i.e. diary management, travel bookings and ad hoc tasks.
- Assist the Office Manager with ad hoc tasks.
- Knowledge of InDesign is advantageous
- A proactive individual with a great attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong interest for the Architecture and the Design industry
If you are interested in this receptionist role please apply online.