A leading UK high-end hospitality furniture brand has an exciting and unique position available within their company for a field-based Sales Consultant to join on a full-time permanent basis, responsible for strengthening and developing their customer base throughout the Midlands.
The established brand’s success is the result of their deep understanding of their sector and relentless passion for high-end design. They boast an impressive client list within the hospitality sector and your role will involve consulting with top interior designers and architects, therefore the successful Sales Consultant will need to have a creative flair about them and previous experience dealing with A&D sales. They are looking for someone intuitive and flexible – there’s a lot of room to make this role your own, to be creative in your approach and to progress.
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing clients, visiting them on a cyclical basis
- Developing new business in your allocated regions, identifying business opportunities and building in depth relationships with new clients in the hospitality sector
- Specification sales
- Utilising the London showroom for marketing and sales opportunities
- Achieving specific sales objectives set out for you
Key skills and attributes:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in specification sales
- Experience in selling to hospitality clients highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A proven track record of planning, managing and executing projects
- Must possess a creative flair and have an interest in interior design
- A positive, confident and personable individual capable of building professional rapports with new clients as well as maintaining relationships with existing clients
- A competitive salary (dependent on level of experience)
- An uncapped commission structure on all sales
- A company mobile, laptop and iPad
- An oyster/travel card
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an ambitious individual looking to grow their sales career within a creative and dynamic market.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please apply by sending your updated CV or get in touch with Corrine Munro at Adrem Group. A full job description will be provided to suitable applicants.