Residential Interior Designer Job
- City of London, London
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp
- Job Reference:
A creative and vibrant design practice that specialises in providing beautiful interiors for luxury residential, hospitality and commercial projects are seeking a Residential Interior Designer to join their incredibly talented and high experienced team of interior designers.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Residential Interior Designer include:
- Liaising with clients
- Deliver inspirational interior design solutions to client budgets
- Be the creative lead in establishing and evolving the company’s look
- Preparing sample boards, schedules, drawings and specifications for tender
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Finding new interior design clients
Key attributes of the Residential Interior Designer include:
- Fluency in Vectorworks
- 5 years experience and a respected designer with a passion for the subject
- Substantial experience of residential interior design solutions, working on projects of up to £1m in invoice value in properties of up to £7m value
- Ability to be credible in front of high-end clients and the rest of the team through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able and willing to grow and mentor an interior design team
If you are interested in finding out more about this Residential Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Samantha Lunt or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.