Retail Delivery Manager Job
- Paris, Île-de-France
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Due to the significant pick-up in the retail sector across Europe, we are currently working with several incredible fashion houses to appoint ambitious Project Managers and Design Managers to oversee the execution and design of their boutique stores.
Do you fancy living in the vibrant, quirky city of Stockholm or the beautiful metropolis of Paris, with extensive travel opportunities to the US, working with one of the best names in fashion?
If you’re adventurous, ambitious, with a background in design/construction/retail/hospitality and are keen to find out more, please inquire or send through your CV below.
- Boutique, Flagship and A Store Architecture Execution
- Adapt proposals and designs from the Architecture team to enable clear comprehension by suppliers and successful realisation.
- Oversee the construction of stores in collaboration with local teams, in particular ensuring observance of the established design specifications and quality.
- Provide educational role on the current design and its evolution to the region.
- Develop existing relationships and make contact with new suppliers.
* Quality control of all furniture and environment, ensuring all is in line with international guidelines and expectation.
The right person will have:
* Experience gained 5/7 years minimum in a similar position in the Luxury/ Retail sector.
* Experience in international imperative, ideally on the US market
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Personality: pragmatic, organised, confident and strong
* Aesthetic sensitivity