My client is looking for creative, fun and personable designers with experience in creating brand environments. The role will involve working with a like minded, multi-disciplinary team working to create strategic and suitable solutions to briefs. The successful candidate will need to have a creative portfolio with an innovative and inspiring approach to work with all round design skills.
- 3+ years experience working in retail design
- Proven experience of taking a brief from concept to completion with all stages of the design process
- Strong technical, conceptual and visualising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Vectorworks
- Client facing experience is advantageous as successful applicant will be required to attend client meetings and attend site visits.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Retail Interior Designer role then please get in contact with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.