Retail Interior Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Retail Interior Designer / London / Salary £28,000 – £35,000 / Permanent
Award winning creative studio are looking for a talented, creative, fun, personable Interior Designer with experience in creating brand environments. We have an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team with great individuals, all different with one thing in common – an appreciation of great design.
Role Responsibilities of the Retail Interior Designer
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will need to be able to think strategically to define and create a suitable solution to briefs. You will be working in lively creative studio environment with a great team and talented graphic and digital designers to help realise the potential of design. There is the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects with major global retail brands and smaller more quirky brands.
Key Skills of the Retail Interior Designer
- Have over 4 years experience in Retail Interior Design
- We are looking for someone who has a creative portfolio and an innovative and inspiring approach to their work with good all round design skills.
- You must have experience in taking a brief from concept to completion, proven experience is required at all stages of the design process.
- You should have strong technical, conceptual and visualising skills
- Good communications skills are essential, ideally you will some prior client facing experience, as they will be required to attend client meetings and attend site visits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Retail Interior Design role than please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Retail Interior Design jobs.