Retail Store Interior Designer for Global Brand Job
- Job Level:
- Mid-Level, Senior
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Retail Store Interior Designer / London / Salary: Up To £60,000 / Permanent
Our client is a leading international brand with a significant reputation in fashion. With over 130 boutiques globally, they are looking for a Retail Store Interior Designer to join their London team.
Ideally we are looking for an individual with an architecture background who has significant experience in Project Management. The Retail Store Interior Designer will be responsible for applying the range presentation and conceptual elements into the scale of a store project, from layout to the project delivery.
You will oversee various elements such as administration of contracts, building regulation compliance, fee negotiation with specialist contractors, management of budgets, project programming and on site delivery. Your role is to get the project built on time and to budget and to protect the integrity of the design and in alignment to the brand, whilst ensuring full compliance with regulations as required.
Key Responsibilities of role of the Retail Store Interior Designer:
- Gather the retail operational demands through an operational brief.
- Responsible for the project validated budget (SOP) and schedule. Communicate regular follow up to the region and finance teams.
- Execute the concept directives and retail brief into a store layout. Liaising with the Architecture concept project referent for layout validation.
- Ensure the delivery of a store project from building applications, execution drawings, tender and building completion.
- Management of exterior resources (local architects, engineers, contractors…) in order to ensure the completion of the project.
- Responsible for detail drawings of assigned projects and review of architectural drawings created by external architects.
- Streamline production and production costs within regional context: provide technical drawings to suppliers and review suppliers and shop fitter’s drawings. Approve local materials.
- Site follow up in coordination with a local architect.
- Store handover to the Retail region. Coordination of the snagging list and transfer of all necessary documents (as built drawings…) to the Retail region for maintenance purposes.
Skills and Requirements of the Retail Store Interior Designer:
- Prior experience in similar role
- Proven professional experience
- Degree in Architecture
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships remotely
- People Management of a direct report as required
- Ability to manage teams to execute delivery
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Retail Store Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Adrem are specialist in Interior Design jobs.