Are you passionate about complex projects and want to make your mark on public spaces of the future?
Would you like to expand and challenge your existing skill set across a wide variety of sectors including Transport, Aviation, Education and more?
Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
I am working closely with an award-winning large team of globally admired and respected pioneers of Architecture and Design. They are looking for dynamic and team-oriented Architects and Assistants with an eye for design and technical ability.
- Advanced Revit skills – you will be asked to complete a Revit test as a part of the application process
- Experience in one of the following sectors : Aviation, Transport, Rail, Sport, Stadiums, Commercial or Mixed Use
- Revit-based portfolio of work that demonstrates experience across RIBA stages 2-4
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Immediate start – interviews are taking place NOW
- 3-6 months+, depending on sector experience
- Attractive hourly rates, £20 – 30 per hour and more, depending on Revit skills and sector experience
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.