An amazing opportunity with a highly-regarded international TOP100 firm based in Central London!
A large architecture and design studio with global presence and a 100+ strong London office is urgently looking for a talented Architect / Project Architect with advanced Revit skills.
This firm prides itself on delivering the highest quality of design across a variety of typologies including commercial, civic, aviation, education, healthcare and mixed use schemes.
Skills and experience:
- RIBA Part III qualification – ARB Registration or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Revit (essential)
- 3 years+ of industry experience (essential)
- Previous involvement in international heritage / religious / public use / cultural schemes including interior design (layouts, fitouts) would be highly beneficial
- Immediate start, 2 months, with a view to extend (you must be immediately available, interviews are taking place this week)
- Hourly rates £20 – 25 per hour
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
My client is a globally recognised firm passionate about integrating concept, form, user experience and sustainability into a harmonious entity.
If this is the type of company that you would like to be a part of, apply below or get in touch with me directly.